100% FREE BOILER REPLACEMENT
100% funding homeowner grants for a new boiler – are you eligible?
Say YES to the questions below and you may be eligible.
- Income-Related Employment and Support Allowance
- Income-Based Job Seeker’s Allowance
- Income Support
- State Pension Credit (in receipt of Pension Credit Guarantee Credit or both Guarantee Credit and Savings Credit)
- Tax Credits and you meet the income threshold
- Universal Credit and you meet the income threshold
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and let’s make a difference to your heating and quality of life with a new boiler. This is a limited opportunity so act now.
Summer Special: Power Flushing Service
Prices start from £375 plus VAT – using professional powerflush machinery including cleaning chemicals. After the flush we will add central heating inhibitor to the system to help combat future sludge.
- Do your radiators have hot and cold spots? Certain rooms colder than others?
- Does your heating take a long time to warm up?
- Is your boiler noisy?
- Water from the tap not so hot? But still high bills?
Over time sludge builds up from limescale and rust causing these symptoms, and whats more serious damage which will ultimately damage your boiler as well. do not hesitate to contact me.
NEW WORCESTER BOSCH GREENSTAR BOILER
ONLY £1,662 PLUS VAT –
INCLUDES 5 YEAR WARRANTY AND POWERFLUSH
The Worcester Bosch Greenstar Boiler is our most popular system boiler that is suitable for small to medium sized homes.
- Simple boiler controls with clear information display
- Suitable for homes where the heating system includes a hot water storage cylinder
- Choice of controls enables greater comfort and economy*
- Can be used with Greenskies solar panels for energy and cost savings
- Low energy pump reduces electrical usage
- Large Condensesure style siphon built into the boiler – eliminates frost risk**
ANNUAL BOILER SERVICE AND CARBON MONOXIDE DETECTOR FITTED FOR £95 INCLUSIVE OF VAT
An annual boiler safety check and boiler service, carried out by a professional service engineer ensures that your boiler is functioning properly. Regular servicing of your boiler is important as it ensures that the boiler is working to the specifications designed by the boiler manufacturer. This will help prolong the life of the boiler as well as reduce the risk of faults and expensive repairs down the line.