Power Flushing Services
The process involves flushing out your central heating system using a branded cleaning agent throughout the entire system to remove black sludge and other foreign bodies that may be present.
WHAT TO EXPECT
The Common Symptoms’
• Does your central heating system suffer from any of the following symptoms?
• Does your existing central heating system to a very long time to heat up?
• Is one or more of your radiators cold in the middle or at the bottom?
• Is one or more of your rooms always colder than others?
• Do you constantly have to bleed your radiators?
• Has your boiler become noisy lately?
If your central heating system suffers for one or more of these symptoms’ you probably require a power flush. Your central heating system is suffering from a build up of sludge over time making it now less efficient and more costly to run. In a nut shell, you are wasting money on your energy bills.
Now having your central heating power flushed is now one of the most popular and efficient methods of cleaning same.
• Extending the current lifecycle of your heating system and its relative components
• The increased overall efficiency of your central heating system
• Increased savings resulting in lower household energy bills
• Reduced CO2 emissions
• Reduced boiler noises